Changes to Kentucky Medicaid (click here)
Kentucky Medicaid Info (click here)
- Guide to Choosing a Medicaid Health Plan (click here)
Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- WellCare of Kentucky (877-389-9457)
- Aetna Better Health of Kentucky (855-300-5528)
- Anthem (855-690-7784)
- Humana - CareSource (855-852-7005)
- Passport (800-578-0603)
Aetna Better Health of Kentucky
- Mary Beth Lacy, 502-297-4767, email@example.com
- Shaini Dickerson-Stewart, 606-209-2147, firstname.lastname@example.org
State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Program for Seniors
- Helping those on Medicare and Over 60
- Extra Help; Medicare Savings Programs; SNAP benefits; Medicaid Spend Down; Homestead Exemption
- Call Legal Aid at 866-516-3051
Kentucky Homeplace (Boyd/Greenup Co) - Shelly Menix
- Hillcrest-Bruce Mission (1819 Eloise St, Ashland) (606-327-0020)
- Greenup Co Health Dept (US Highway 23) (606-473-6496)
Find a Health Care Center (click here)
Two Hearts Pregnancy Care Center - A place for women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy to find compassionate help and confidential support. Call 606-325-7654 or visit at 2200 29th Street, Ashland for more information.
First Steps - A program which helps children with developmental disabilities from birth to age 3 and their families, by offering services through a variety of community agencies. Call 877-417-8377 for more information.
HANDS (Health Access Nurturing and Developmental Services) - This is a voluntary home visitation program for new and expectant parents. Contact your local health department for information and to learn about resources.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation - If you are a Medicaid recipient and need transportation to a Medicaid covered medical appointment, please call LKLP at 606-435-7998 or 800-245-2826 to see if you are eligible for Free Non-Emergency Medical Transportation. Please remember that you must give 72 hours notice prior to the scheduled trip/appointment. Please have your Medicaid card readily available to you as well as your medical appointment information including date of appointment, time of appointment, and medical provider’s name and address prior to calling. Broker scheduling and business functions are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm and on Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm. Broker scheduling and business functions are closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.